Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Update!

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've had a rough time staying awake. My Cymbalta was raised to 120 mg a day. Most people take 60 mg. So all I do now is sleep during the day and then take Benadryl at night to help me sleep plus antihistamine is good for IC. I finally got some kind of pain relief. My pain doctor put me on Fentanyl patch 25 mcg/hr. I could tell it worked but not a whole lot. So when i went for a check up he raised it to 50 mcg/hr and it's helping a lot better but I'm still so sleepy. Yesterday I went to see my family physician to get my blood pressure checked out plus I've been having some anxiety problems and he put me on a beta blocker that should help all of that. So hopefully soon I will get some energy. I go to Birmingham next week. Hopefully if I feel like it I will update again next week. I just have no energy to get going right now. I'm supposed to go to my aunt's house tomorrow. We'll see how that goes. Hopefully I don't end up in her bed again like I did on the 4th. Hope everyone has a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment