Thursday, February 28, 2013

Two for Two

Thank you, God for another good day! Two days in a row that's unheard of! Today was one of the best days I've had in a while. It started off with watching a few episodes of Criminal Minds. If you know me then you know I love that show. After that, my dad and I went to get new tires for my car. I was proud of myself because I can finally say I did something for my car without having to depend on my parents for the money. Next, me and my dad went to Arby's and enjoyed a delicious roast beef sandwich. Then it was time for a nap :) I LOVE my naps haha. When I woke up, I decided to go karaoke and I do believe that was the best decision I have ever made. I love to sing but the people I sing with are just amazing! I told them tonight that I do believe if I could come karaoke with them every day then I might get rid of this horrible disease. I haven't laughed like I did tonight in a long time. I really enjoyed karaoke tonight! If you guys are reading this, THANK YOU! Today was just an over all awesome day and I'm so thankful for it. I am so blessed! When ever I have a bad day, I'm going to remember this day to help me get through the bad days! I'm just extremely blessed! Have a good night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment