Saturday, June 15, 2013

Happy Father's Day!

It's Father's Day weekend and to celebrate I'm dedicating this blog to my dad, Johnny Vaughn. My dad has always been there for me when I needed him. He has always worked hard to provide for me. Some might say I'm spoiled but I'm just Daddy's Little Girl.

Since I've been sick, my dad has been there even more for me. He has gone to doctor visits when he could. He has supported me by trying to do my diet with me. He didn't stick to it necessarily but at least he tried. Here lately he has been there for me more than I think I realize. I have recently decided to stop working and apply for disability and he has supported my decision to the fullest.

I don't know where I would be without my daddy. I don't know what I would do without him. He works so hard to be able to provide for his family. I thank God for giving me to the best daddy a girl could ask for.  Happy Father's Day Daddy! I love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment