Friday, April 26, 2013

I just need to rant!

One of the reasons I made this blog was to get some frustration out. Today I need to do this! I was so close to getting better. I had THREE days of little to no pain! I was so happy. Last week was a good IC week. This week is not the case! I am hurting so bad right now. I can barely walk because the pain has gone to my hips. I don't understand why I am hurting. I got in to the pain clinic and he prescribed me some medicine but it only works for maybe two hours. I am so tired of this! I just want my life back! Sometimes I wonder if I just stab my bladder a few good times if it will start acting right, but then I think no silly. This isn't just my bladder. It's my whole body. My body is fighting against me. Why can't me and my body just get along? I just want so peace in my body! For once I want there to be no pain. Please pray for me as I struggle with this. This not only takes a toll on me physically but also mentally and emotionally. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment