Monday, April 15, 2013

Good News

I've always been told that good things come to those who wait. I have done an awful lot of waiting the past year and a half and it always seems like I just get bad news. Well as most of you know I have been patiently waiting to get in with the pain clinic. I can finally say I got in. They called me this morning and I'm not sure how this is going to affect my life yet. I hate taking medicine especially narcotics but if this place is going to give me some relief then I'm all for it. I'm tired of not being able to move much and being able to go places. I know the pain clinic will still cut down on my going places but I'm hoping it will allow me to be a little more active in life. I will just lay in bed and sleep because I know as long as I'm asleep I won't hurt. But the instance I wake up, BAM! Pain sets in again. Please pray for me as I start this new journey! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment