Saturday, March 9, 2013

Ready For Some Relief!

The past two days have been miserable I have done nothing but slept and be nauseated. Today has been worse cause pain is really bad. I'm hoping that a little blogging will help me get my frustration out. I'm trying my best to stay out of the heavy duty stuff and trying to just be ok with arthritis strength Tylenol and Tramadol. I've been watching tv to help keep my mind off of the pain, but there comes a point where that just doesn't work anymore.

The past few days I keep getting super nervous about Thursday, and the closer I get to Thursday the more nervous I get. For those of you who don't know what Thursday is for me: I go see my pelvic floor therapist for the first time. I've haven't done a ton of research on this therapy but I have done a little and asked others what they thought about it. I'm pretty sure it's 12 weeks long. I also know that in order for me to get better I will have to endure a ton of pain. That is why I'm so nervous. I don't understand why someone has to hurt worse in order to get better. Why can't i just be given medicine to help this? I've been through so much pain the past year and I'm so over it. It needs to go away and stay away.

Well I ended up having to take some medicine so I'm off to bed. Hope everyone has a good night! Praying for a cure!

No comments:

Post a Comment